Read Time42 Second
Get started with Android Q Beta
- Get Android Q — Enroll a Pixel device or set up an emulator.
- Set up your environment — See the Setup Guide for details.
- Review what’s new — Get familiar with the privacy features and behavior changes that may affect your app.
- Test your app — Run through the flows and look for issues
- Update your app — Targeting Q if possible, test with users via beta channels or other groups.
Get Android Q Beta
Android Q Beta is now available for early adopters and developers to try the next version of Android. Partners include ASUS, Essential, LGE, Nokia, OnePlus, OPPO, realme, Sony, TECNO, Vivo, and Xiaomi. See the Android Q Beta devices for a full list of supported devices.